2019 NBA All-Star Weekend: Participants, odds for Dunk Contest, 3-Point Shootout and Skills Challenge
All of the participants are ready to roll for All-Star Saturday Night
NBA All-Star Weekend is finally here. One of the highlights every year is All-Star Saturday Night. Before the big game takes center stage on Sunday, some of the league's best will take part in the Slam Dunk Contest, 3-Point Shootout and Skills Challenge the night before, which always gets the fans excited.
All of the participants have officially been announced for the aforementioned events during All-Star Weekend and they are listed below. There's plenty of future stars on these rosters, so fans could be in for a treat from an offensive perspective.
How to watch NBA All-Star Saturday Night
- What: State Farm All-Star Saturday Night
- When: Saturday, Feb. 16, 8 p.m. ET
- Where: Spectrum Center -- Charlotte, North Carolina
- TV: TNT
- Streaming: fuboTV (try it free)
Slam Dunk Contest participants
- Dennis Smith Jr., New York Knicks
- Miles Bridges, Charlotte Hornets
- Hamidou Diallo, Oklahoma City Thunder
- John Collins, Atlanta Hawks
So which high-fliers should excite at the 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest? And what trend makes one player a must-back? Visit SportsLine right now to get Saturday's NBA Slam Dunk Contest picks, all from the SportsLine expert on a massive 28-10 NBA heater, and find out.
3-Point Shootout participants
- Seth Curry, Portland Trail Blazers
- Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
- Dirk Nowitzki, Dallas Mavericks
- Buddy Hield, Sacramento Kings
- Damian Lillard, Portland Trail Blazers
- Khris Middleton, Milwaukee Bucks
- Kemba Walker, Charlotte Hornets
- Danny Green, Toronto Raptors
- Devin Booker, Phoenix Suns
- Joe Harris, Brooklyn Nets
Who wins the NBA All-Star Weekend 3-Point Shootout? And what is the x-factor that puts him over the top? Visit SportsLine now to get Mike Barner's pick for the NBA 3-Point Shootout, all from the NBA expert hitting on an astonishing 74 percent of his NBA picks, and find out.
Skills Challenge participants
- Luka Doncic, Dallas Mavericks
- Trae Young, Atlanta Hawks
- De'Aaron Fox, Sacramento Kings
- Mike Conley, Memphis Grizzlies
- Nikola Jokic, Denver Nuggets
- Jayson Tatum, Boston Celtics
- Kyle Kuzma, Los Angeles Lakers
- Nikola Vucevic, Orlando Magic
Who wins the NBA All-Star Weekend Skills Challenge? And what is the x-factor that puts him over the top? Visit SportsLine now to get Mike Barner's pick for the NBA Skills Challenge, all from the NBA expert hitting on an astonishing 71 percent of his NBA picks, and find out.
CBS Sports HQ Daily Newsletter
Get the best highlights and stories - yeah, just the good stuff handpicked by our team to start your day.
Thanks for signing up!
Keep an eye on your inbox for the latest sports news.
There was an error processing your subscription.
There were seven games of NBA action on Friday night
Harden had 37 in the first half, then led Houston to victory with a late flurry
There is some drama going on with the Ball family's signature brand
San Antonio looks to continue its stellar stretch of play on Sunday against Boston
The meeting between the two teams is a potential first-round playoff series preview
Mike McClure, a DFS pro with almost $2 million in career earnings, gives optimal lineup ad...