Through 3 Quarters
The Milwaukee Bucks are just one quarter away from delivering their fans the win they've been expecting. It's looking more and more like their high-powered offense is just too much for the Orlando Magic as Milwaukee lead 98-87.
The Bucks have been relying on point guard Jrue Holiday, who has 18 points and four assists along with four rebounds, and power forward Giannis Antetokounmpo, who has 19 points and four assists in addition to nine boards. One thing to keep an eye out for is DeMarcus Cousins' foul situation as he currently sits at four.
Orlando has been led by shooting guard Gary Harris, who so far has 17 points.
Milwaukee @ Orlando
Current Records: Milwaukee 23-13; Orlando 7-28
What to Know
The Milwaukee Bucks will hit the road for the second straight game as they head to Amway Center at 7 p.m. ET Thursday. They won't have the home-court advantage, but they do enjoy a 14-point advantage in the spread.
The Orlando Magic are out to make up for these teams' contest on Tuesday. The stars were brightly shining for the Bucks in a 127-110 victory over Orlando. Milwaukee relied on the efforts of power forward Giannis Antetokounmpo, who had 28 points and six assists in addition to six rebounds, and point guard Jrue Holiday, who dropped a double-double on 18 points and ten assists.
This next game looks promising for Milwaukee, who are favored by a full 14 points. Those taking them against the spread are banking on an outcome similar to that of the team's matchup on Tuesday, where they covered a 15-point spread.
Milwaukee's win lifted them to 23-13 while Orlando's defeat dropped them down to 7-28. We'll see if Milwaukee can repeat their recent success or if Orlando bounces back and reverse their fortune.
How To Watch
- When: Thursday at 7 p.m. ET
- Where: Amway Center -- Orlando, Florida
- TV: Bally Sports Florida
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $61.00
The Bucks are a big 14-point favorite against the Magic, according to the latest NBA odds.
The line has drifted a bit towards the Bucks, as the game opened with the Bucks as a 12.5-point favorite.
Milwaukee have won 23 out of their last 29 games against Orlando.
- Dec 28, 2021 - Milwaukee 127 vs. Orlando 110
- Nov 22, 2021 - Milwaukee 123 vs. Orlando 92
- Nov 20, 2021 - Milwaukee 117 vs. Orlando 108
- May 11, 2021 - Milwaukee 114 vs. Orlando 102
- Apr 11, 2021 - Milwaukee 124 vs. Orlando 87
- Jan 11, 2021 - Milwaukee 121 vs. Orlando 99
- Aug 29, 2020 - Milwaukee 118 vs. Orlando 104
- Aug 24, 2020 - Milwaukee 121 vs. Orlando 106
- Aug 22, 2020 - Milwaukee 121 vs. Orlando 107
- Aug 20, 2020 - Milwaukee 111 vs. Orlando 96
- Aug 18, 2020 - Orlando 122 vs. Milwaukee 110
- Feb 08, 2020 - Milwaukee 112 vs. Orlando 95
- Dec 28, 2019 - Milwaukee 111 vs. Orlando 100
- Dec 09, 2019 - Milwaukee 110 vs. Orlando 101
- Nov 01, 2019 - Milwaukee 123 vs. Orlando 91
- Feb 09, 2019 - Orlando 103 vs. Milwaukee 83
- Jan 19, 2019 - Milwaukee 118 vs. Orlando 108
- Oct 27, 2018 - Milwaukee 113 vs. Orlando 91
- Apr 09, 2018 - Milwaukee 102 vs. Orlando 86
- Mar 14, 2018 - Orlando 126 vs. Milwaukee 117
- Feb 10, 2018 - Milwaukee 111 vs. Orlando 104
- Jan 10, 2018 - Milwaukee 110 vs. Orlando 103
- Jan 20, 2017 - Orlando 112 vs. Milwaukee 96
- Nov 27, 2016 - Milwaukee 104 vs. Orlando 96
- Nov 21, 2016 - Milwaukee 93 vs. Orlando 89
- Apr 11, 2016 - Orlando 107 vs. Milwaukee 98
- Apr 01, 2016 - Milwaukee 113 vs. Orlando 110
- Jan 26, 2016 - Milwaukee 107 vs. Orlando 100
- Nov 27, 2015 - Orlando 114 vs. Milwaukee 90
Injury Report for Orlando
- Mychal Mulder: Out (Covid-19)
- Terrence Ross: Out (Covid-19)
- Michael Carter-Williams: Out (Ankle)
- Mo Bamba: Out (Covid-19)
- Cole Anthony: Out (Ankle)
- Hassani Gravett: Out (Covid-19)
- Robin Lopez: Out (Illness)
- Chuma Okeke: Out (Covid-19)
- E'Twaun Moore: Out (Knee)
- Markelle Fultz: Out (Knee)
- Jalen Suggs: Out (Thumb)
- Jonathan Isaac: Out (Knee)
Injury Report for Milwaukee
- Semi Ojeleye: Out (Covid-19)
- Brook Lopez: Out (Back)