NFL injury updates: Week 7
Here are the injuries from Week 7.
Here are the injuries from Week 7:
- Redskins safety DeJon Gomes had to be carted off the field with check and neck injuries. His return is questionable.
- Redskins tight end Fred Jackson had to be helped off the field while running a route in the end zone. After falling to the turf, he immediately grabbed his left leg. He immediately went to the locker room. UPDATE: He has an Achilles injury, and he's out for the day. UPDATE II: According to CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora, initial reports say Jackson has a torn Achilles, and that's a season-ending injury.
- Ravens rookie right tackle Kelechi Osemele has left the field with a right ankle injury. Michael Oher has moved to right tackle, andBryant McKinnie has come into the game at left tackle. Osemele is getting X-rays on his ankle. UPDATED: Those X-rays came back negative.
- Cowboys center Phil Costa has suffered what appears to be a bad leg injury. According to reports, Panthers coach Ron Rivera ran out to the field to alert the officials and Dallas sideline.
- Bills right guard Chad Rinehart has been carted off the field with a left ankle injury. His return is questionable.
- After getting squashed by James Anderson on a punt return, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant currently is being checked for a possible concussion. UPDATE: Bryant has returned to the game.
- Redskins linebacker London Fletcher has a hamstring injury, and his return is questionable.
- Ravens safety Ed Reed has a chest injury, and the team announced he is probable to return. UPDATE: Reed said after the game that he took a cleat to the ribs but that he would be fine.
- Jaguars running back Maurice Jones-Drew has been carted off the field with a left foot injury. He is questionable to return. Interestingly, he was driven off in the cab off the cart, rather than in the back.
- Jaguars quarterback Blaine Gabbert is out of the game with an left shoulder injury. After taking a sack early in the half, he was briefly examined by Jacksonville trainers. He played one more series before Chad Henne entered in his place. His return is questionable.
- Jets running back Shonn Greene left the game after he took a massive hit to his head from Patriots linebacker Jerod Mayo. Although Greene popped up soon after Spikes smashed him, he was taken tot he locker room.
The Pro Football Hall of Fame is one step closer to announcing the Class of 2018
Grab some turkey and get ready for this NFC North showdown
SportsLine's top NFL and college football experts pick a 4-team parlay that pays 10/1
After an epic collapse against the Saints, the Redskins are hoping to right the ship
Brice Irvin is not a happy camper right now
Linda Del Rio is not happy with the president