The schedule for Saturday for Week 4 of the college football season is headlined by a big-time nonconference matchup and a huge conference division game at neutral sites in two different regions across the country. It also includes crucial rebound chances for some of the nation's best teams and enough intrigue to keep you locked to the TV for from noon until the early hours of Sunday morning.
No. 12 Notre Dame and No. 18 Wisconsin will square off at Soldier Field in Chicago in a game that will provide a great gauge of where these two teams stand heading into the second month of the season. Down in Arlington, Texas, No. 16 Arkansas and No. 7 Texas A&M will tee it up in a matchup that could determine who is No. 1 Alabama's primary threat in the SEC West. No. 3 Oregon will look for some style points in a Pac-12 after dark matchup with lowly Arizona, while No. 24 UCLA will try to salvage its season against Stanford.
Here's a handy viewer's guide to help you navigate through all of the Week 4 action. For more insight, be sure to check out our expert picks for all games featuring top-25 teams.
All times eastern
The big games
No. 7 Texas A&M vs. No. 16 Arkansas (in Arlington) -- 3:30 p.m. on CBS, CBSSports.com, CBS Sports App (Free): The Aggies and Razorbacks are both run-based, old school teams that will throw haymaker after haymaker until the opponent quits. Something has to give, and the team that throws the knockout punch in this one will emerge as the primary threat to Alabama's SEC West throne.
No. 12 Notre Dame vs. No. 18 Wisconsin (in Chicago) -- noon on Fox, fuboTV (Try for free): Neither offense has looked dangerous through the first month of the season, but both defenses have been lights out. This will be Notre Dame's first game vs. a ranked opponent, while Wisconsin is battle-tested and should be ready to go in Soldier Field. What's more, Fighting Irish quarterback Jack Coan will be going up against his former team. That should be extra spicy.
Other big games
Rutgers at No. 19 Michigan -- 3:30 p.m. on ABC, fuboTV (Try for free): It's very rare that we get to put a Rutgers game in the viewer's guide based on the performance of the Scarlet Knights, but here we are. They sit at 3-0 and are going up against a Wolverines team that also boasts a 3-0 record and has found an offense that looks to be one of the most dangerous units in the Big Ten.
No. 24 UCLA at Stanford -- 6 p.m. on Pac-12 Network, fuboTV (Try for free): The Bruins fell last week to Fresno State, but need to get back on track Saturday. The Cardinal cruised past Vanderbilt last weekend and have developed a dangerous offense after falling in Week 1 to Kansas State.
West Virginia at No. 4 Oklahoma -- 7:30 p.m. on ABC, fuboTV (Try for free): The Sooners' offense hasn't been as crisp as many predicted under second-year starter Spencer Rattler. They struggled to get by Nebraska last week, don't seem to have much of a flow and are facing off against a Wolverines defense that is giving up 4.49 yards per play and just knocked off a ranked Virginia Tech team.
Best of the rest
- Southern Miss at No. 1 Alabama -- 7:30 p.m. on SEC Network, fuboTV (Try for free)
- No. 2 Georgia at Vanderbilt -- noon on SEC Network, fuboTV (Try for free)
- Arizona at No. 3 Oregon -- 10:30 p.m. on ESPN, fuboTV (Try for free)
- Colorado State at No. 5 Iowa -- 3:30 p.m. on FS1, fuboTV (Try for free)
- Villanova at No. 6 Penn State -- noon on Big Ten Network, fuboTV (Try for free)
- No. 9 Clemson at NC State -- 3:30 p.m. on ESPN, fuboTV (Try for free)
- Akron at No. 10 Ohio State -- 7:30 p.m. on Big Ten Network, fuboTV (Try for free)
- Tennessee at No. 11 Florida -- 7 p.m. on ESPN, fuboTV (Try for free)
- No. 14 Iowa State at Baylor -- 3:30 p.m. on Fox, fuboTV (Try for free)
- South Florida at No. 15 BYU -- 10:15 p.m. on ESPN2, fuboTV (Try for free)
- UMass at No. 17 Coastal Carolina -- 1 p.m. on ESPN+
- Nebraska at No. 20 Michigan State -- 7 p.m. on FS1, fuboTV (Try for free)
- No. 21 North Carolina at Georgia Tech -- 7:30 p.m. on ACC Network, fuboTV (Try for free)
- Georgia State at No. 23 Auburn -- 4 p.m. on SEC Network, fuboTV (Try for free)
- No. 25 Kansas State at Oklahoma State -- 7 p.m. on Big 12/ESPN+
- Miami (OH) at Army -- noon on CBS Sports Network, CBSSports.com and CBS Sports App
- Wyoming at UConn -- 3:30 p.m. on CBS Sports Network, CBSSports.com and CBS Sports App
- Indiana at Western Kentucky -- 8 p.m. on CBS Sports Network, CBSSports.com and CBS Sports App